Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Kickstarter Reward Painting - Shadowstar Corsairs

Shadowstar Corsairs is game (just funded!) by Ryan Wolfe. If you've ever gone looking for scifi space ship layouts for RPGs and skirmish games, you've probably found his Future Armada line. I've been using them for a couple of years myself and I recommend them. 

Shadowstar is a board game ("of space commerce, coercion, and combat!") which uses a lot of the Future Armada designs. They're available as plastic injection and resin casts.  




Being a fan, you can imagine I was pleased when Ryan asked if me to paint some Kickstarter rewards. He sent us some goodies, and here they are, painted: 






[Note: The Akita (bottom leftmost) is getting blue striping instead of red.]
Ryan is quite pleased with how they turned, and I hope his backers will be as well. 

This is the second Kickstarter we're working for. The first was Clint Maclean's Sharktipede.

I'm keen to see how things will turn out. Ryan has been great to work with as well. After I mentioned that we're using his Renegade ship plans in our RPG, he sent me one on the house! I thought that was quite nice of him. 

Shadowstar Corsairs is fully funded and still has 20 days left to go if you want to jump in.

Navin
Paintedfigs

No comments:

Post a Comment